Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-/, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews.
As Abbott Turkey, we help people live healthier and better lifes through our Established Pharmaceuticals, Diagnostics, Nutrition, and Medical Devices business for more than years. We have approximately 750 employees working nationwide in different areas.
Abbott Diabetes Care Division is looking for a Marketing Long Term Intern (6 months) reporting to Customer Experience Manager.
The purpose of the internship is to provide meaningful professional hands-on experience to students with proven academic performance and leadership potential.
- Being a student in the 3rd or 4th grade
- Innovative and creative thinking with analytical capabilities
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment
- Good understanding, personal responsibility, flexible and eager to learn
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Good level of all MS Office Applications
- Able to work for 6 months
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Turkey.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce